All about Auralite-23
Auralite-23 is a rare and powerful stone that crystal lovers may feel drawn to because it’s known to have some incredible energy and healing powers. Here’s everything you need to know about Auralite-23.
The History of Auralite-23
Auralite dates back to 1.2 billion years ago, when oxygen was introduced into the atmosphere and multicellular species began existing. Scientists believe that Auralite-23 began to form when a collision of meteorites met with the amethyst deposits on earth.
Not only does this stone have a rich history, but it was only just discovered within the last two decades, and it’s only found in one region in the whole world. These crystals are only found in the Boreal forests north of Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada. Auralite-23’s impeccable beauty is unmatched and incredibly rare. While the stone may be over a billion years old, it was only discovered in 2011 - so it’s one of the oldest young crystals you can add to your collection.
Auralite-23 is a Stone of Many Names
You may hear these names referring to Auralite-23:
- Thunder Bay Amethyst
- Auralite Amethyst
- Redcap Amethyst
- Canadian Amethyst
- Kindred Spirit Crystal
- Crystal Guru
While all these names are accurate for the crystal, we have included some handy tips below for ensuring you’re getting an authentic stone when you’re ready to purchase.
What does the 23 in the name Auralite-23 mean?
There are 23 distinct minerals that make up the Auralite-23 crystal. While not every specimen has all 23, each stone has a powerful combination of these minerals. Along with the base Amethyst, the 23 minerals included in this stone are:
Auralite’s Benefits and Energy
As someone who is disconnected from their soul, Auralite-23 may have an energy that is foreign to the body. You may immediately feel something when you have one of these stones in your possession. Since this stone is relatively new to crystal lovers, it seems the craze has taken hold of serious collectors and has become a bit of an obsession. The stone seems to have soothing properties that may help realign your chakra column and internal systems. Due to the mineral makeup of the stones, and compared to other crystals, it’s quite unique in its healing properties. If you’re willing to let go and embrace the stone, you may find some impressive healing properties in as little as one session. This stone is ideal for those who meditate as it may help you beyond meditation in your everyday life.
Auralite-23 is a unique stone in that it has so many healing properties because of the 23 minerals that make it up. It has a high vibration that people can be immediately drawn to, even if the stone only has a fraction of the 23 minerals within it. Some of the potential healing benefits of this stone include improved listening, spiritual awareness, and increasing intuition. These benefits may help you learn more about channelling your own powers, learning how to astral travel, connect with past lives, achieve lucid dreaming, and retrieve akashic records.
If you’re seeking a stone to help you with all the chakras, Auralite may be the best one to help you get to work. If you feel out of alignment or want to work on a specific chakra, this stone may help you feel more balanced and realign more easily in the future.
Auralite-23 may help you manifest your dreams and desires, as it can be a powerful ally. It may help you achieve more self-confidence and feel more self-assured in your daily life. It may help you to release old and negative thought patterns. You may also find healing properties that may assist you in releasing trauma and helping to heal your inner child. It may also help you benefit from the law of attraction.
Earth Family Crystals Auralite-23 Tips
Here are some helpful tips when trying to purchase your Auralite-23 crystal.
- As noted in the many names that Auralite-23 has, the crystal’s main component is an amethyst.
- They may look like a typical amethyst but are a bit more unique.
- These stones have the vibrant purple hue of Amethyst but can feature many other shades as well, including visible elements within the inclusions.
- Many inclusions on an Auralite may only be visible with a microscope, but many can also be seen in plain sight.
- Colours that you may see on Auralite include red, green, black, white, brown, and gold. There can be patterns in a chevron formation, stripes, zig-zags, or v-shaped. It’s said that the more chevrons the crystals have means the older it is.
- One of the nicknames for Auralite is Redcap Amethyst. Many specimens have a reddish-brown colour and a red tip. These stones are the highest in demand because only around 1% of Auralite stones have a red tip. You will likely find a few of these stones at your favourite crystal shop, but beware, as it is easy to come across fake red-tipped Auralites.
- If you have come across a bracelet with Auralite-23 and each bead has a red inclusion, it’s likely fake. Due to the rare nature of the red tip, it’s unlikely that crystal shop owners would create a bracelet out of them, which means it’s likely inauthentic.
Now that you know all about Auralite-23 and the potential benefits, you may be interested in finding a beautiful specimen to add to your collection. Check out our great selection of one-of-a-kind crystals on our website. When you purchase from Earth Family Crystals, you support a small business that plants a tree with every order and packages your new crystal with love.