"Shungite cures, rescues, purifies, heals, protects, normalizes, restores and even stimulates the growth. Amazing rock: it kills and devours anything that harms people and other living beings, and concentrates and restores all that is good. The scholars who have studied shungite in one voice declare, it is a miracle!"
From the book by A. Doronina "Shungite - the stone-savior"
Shungite is an ancient rock formation, a natural mineral of unusual composition and structure. It has unique properties and is extracted in Karelia near the small settlement called Shunga. Hence the name Shungite. From the old times, the local residents have been aware of Shungite's mysterious "great power" or black "slate stone" (as it was known in the old days), similar to coal and healing many illnesses and purifying water in the area.
Shungite is a natural mineral with a crystal lattice or grid organized in a certain way, the basis of which is carbon. As we know, carbon is the basis of life on Earth. Modern scholars view the emergence of life on our planet as a complex process of the evolution of carbon compounds, and they believe that these compounds can serve as a carrier of life in any part of the universe.
Shungite receives its healing power from one of its elements, fullerenes – a globular hollow molecule consisting of several dozens of carbon atoms. When fullerenes, a special molecular formation, were discovered in Shungite a few decades ago, it became a sensation. As they get into our body, Fullerenes behave as the most powerful and most long-acting antioxidant as a means to fight free radicals. Today, doctors have great hopes for fullerenes.
The importance of this discovery is that until that time, scientists were aware only of three modifications of carbon - diamond, graphite and carbyne. The new molecule cuts diamond as oil and slows down the growth of cancer cells, and substances from fullerenes can slow down the activity of the AIDS virus. The discovery of fullerene was a real breakthrough in nanotechnology and was declared a sensation of the 20th century. The scientists who have made it received the Nobel Prize in chemistry in 1996.
Shungite contains almost the entire periodic table. However, as everyone knows, not all chemical elements positively affect a human being. But this is just an amazing quality of this stone: only those elements which are necessary and valuable for a living organism come into water.
The natural black stone Shungite is an absolute miracle, and it may be a cure for many illnesses and a saviour of lives.
The unique healing properties of Shungite and Shungite natural water sources have had no scientific explanation for a long time. But these properties were so evident that medicine has recognized the healing properties of shungite water, even without finding out how exactly it works.
Currently, Shungite attracts many scientists, manufacturers, and politicians as a promising material for solving many complex environmental problems and improving the environment in the modern world.
• a natural antioxidant that may help increase human immunity with regards to many severe illnesses and may suppress the development of many allergic diseases;
• a sorbent, helping to purify air and water from many organic and inorganic compounds and may reduce an excess of free radicals;
• a catalyst, which may help with decomposition of organic substances sorbed and restoration of the sorption properties;
• a carrier of a wide range of microelements and biologically active substances that may intensify biological processes in the bodies of human beings and animals;
• a material, actively interacting with electromagnetic fields of different nature (anthropogenic high-frequency, solar, geopathogenic, biofields) and may help to neutralize their negative impact.
It may possess:
• adsorptive activity, the ability to absorb substances from the environment;
• bactericidal action;
• high level of adhesion, the ability to connect with any substance;
• anti-inflammatory and antihistaminic effects;
• radio shield properties;
• can absorb and actively interact with it in water and air at room temperature.